The Student Room Group

A Level Physics OCR B Resources

Anyone know of any A Level Physics OCR B Resources other than PMT? I've rinsed that website now.
Enfield Physics has a good selection of OCR B past paper questions that have been devised into topics which is useful. he also shows his workings for most of the questions so they are easier to follow than the mark schemes however there aren't answers for all the questions so you will sometimes have to search them up.

There are also links to old past papers there which is useful

For understanding, ZPhysics is a very useful channel on youtube. While mainly covering OCR A, he tries to make all of the videos applicable to all physics specifications and goes into a good level of detail and clearly explains the concepts.

Seneca is also good for semi-exam question-type questions however only OCR A is on there so you have to be selective about which chapters you do and in some, unfortunately, it doesn't go into much detail.

There is a good set of OCR B flashcards on Anki as well as one Brainscape

While most of them are just learning flash cards, a few do contain some exam questions mixed in.

Hope some of these help.
Reply 2
Original post by R6shotton
Enfield Physics has a good selection of OCR B past paper questions that have been devised into topics which is useful. he also shows his workings for most of the questions so they are easier to follow than the mark schemes however there aren't answers for all the questions so you will sometimes have to search them up.

There are also links to old past papers there which is useful

For understanding, ZPhysics is a very useful channel on youtube. While mainly covering OCR A, he tries to make all of the videos applicable to all physics specifications and goes into a good level of detail and clearly explains the concepts.

Seneca is also good for semi-exam question-type questions however only OCR A is on there so you have to be selective about which chapters you do and in some, unfortunately, it doesn't go into much detail.

There is a good set of OCR B flashcards on Anki as well as one Brainscape

While most of them are just learning flash cards, a few do contain some exam questions mixed in.

Hope some of these help.

Thanks so much! I've tried finding OCR B anki cards but there only appear to be OCR A??? Could you link me it please?
Original post by h6yates
Anyone know of any A Level Physics OCR B Resources other than PMT? I've rinsed that website now.

PhysicsOnline has checklists sorted by topic and the YouTube channel has videos sorted by topic.
https://www.physicsonline.com

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCZzatyx-xC-Dl_VVUVHYDYw

Quick Reply

Latest