The Student Room Group

Level 3 Extended Diploma in Health and Social Care

I didn't get a good grade in my Level 3 Certificate in Health and Social Care so I want to get it remarked as I feel that I deserved more than the assigned grade. Is this a bad option?

I also want to know if there is anyone there that can share an experience on how to get a good grade in a Level 3 health and social care external assessment.
Original post by laymornade
I didn't get a good grade in my Level 3 Certificate in Health and Social Care so I want to get it remarked as I feel that I deserved more than the assigned grade. Is this a bad option?

I also want to know if there is anyone there that can share an experience on how to get a good grade in a Level 3 health and social care external assessment.

I don't do Level 3 H&SC. However I am doing a level 3 BTec in Applied Sciences.

I've had a few classmates who have had worked marked by another teacher as they didn't score highly. some of the students did get their grade marked higher, and some remained the same. if you think you deserved higher Id approach you tutor and asked for a revaluation of the content.

If they still mark you down as a "bad grade" id suggest confide with your classmates and see their content and compare. In the worse case you could always ask for a second opinion. However I'm unsure if the school will accept that.

you could also repeat the unit in the next year if you happen to be in year 1 of the course.

In regards to the external examination. Id suggest reading through the spec and BTec guidelines. To gain what they want to see from your work. I use this as a checklist and so far have obtained "D" in all my course work etc. Also ask your teacher to go over your work and give guidance. Usually you should have a hand-in date from the teacher and then once they have marked it. you should have time to fix/ add things in the assignments.

Hope this helps. I know it was all over the place.
Reply 2
I am doing level 3 extended diploma in health and social care. I am ok with coursework but really struggle in exams. I blank with the pressure. If I get distinctions in all my coursework and passes for the exams what do you think I will get overall. I have looked at course spec but can’t work it out as it’s confusing!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending