The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

accom

have people begun looking at accommodation? i was thinking about stamford street because it’s close to my campus, does anyone know if that’s a good one?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
have people begun looking at accommodation? i was thinking about stamford street because it’s close to my campus, does anyone know if that’s a good one?

if I remember correctly accommodation booking opens at the end of march, and stamford street is incredibly popular so I would recommend booking it asap as it will definitely fill up quickly
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by flora87
if I remember correctly accommodation booking opens at the end of march, and stamford street is incredibly popular so I would recommend booking it asap as it will definitely fill up quickly

oh okay thank you
Original post by flora87

on the main landing page when you go to book accommodation i don’t have the option to book a room anymore - does anyone else have this ? i’m presuming it’ll be back when they’re ready to open but it was just weird how it disappeared, so i was wondering if anyone else’s did too

Quick Reply

Latest