The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL accommodation contract 23/24

Looking to take over a full year contract in KCL 23/24. Open to any accom.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm also interesed^ Any accom as well
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
i’m also interested. preferably orchard lisle and iris brook
Reply 3
Hi, I have a KAAS room booked for Angel Lane and was wondering if anyone who had Hayloft Point would like to swap?
Reply 4
@gg03hey are u only interested in a swap? or are u looking for someone to take up ur contract?
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 5
Original post by saaru64
@gg03hey are u only interested in a swap? or are u looking for someone to take up ur contract?

Yes only looking for a swap
Reply 6
Original post by AkashiAlice

Am interested too!
Reply 7
Still looking? I have a contract at AL that I’m looking to hand over?

Reply 8
Still looking? I have an en-suite Angel Lane contract that I’m looking to hand over?

Original post by veau17
I'm also interesed^ Any accom as well
Reply 9
Still looking? I have an en-suite Angel Lane contract that I’m looking to hand over?

Original post by 54321abi12345
i’m also interested. preferably orchard lisle and iris brook
Reply 10
I have a KAAS Angel Lane. Would you like to swap here?
Original post by gg03
Hi, I have a KAAS room booked for Angel Lane and was wondering if anyone who had Hayloft Point would like to swap?
Reply 11
hia just wondering if anyone would like to have accomodation for the rest of the year at moonraker point. Looking to transfer lease, its inbetween waterloo and guy's campus. subsequently also right by waterloo and london bridge station. Wonderful room mates and area, I'm just looking to move in with my partner. The price is £345 a week but the first term is already paid and I'm just looking to move out as soon as possible. Just reply or DM me if interested and we can talk more about the cost and the whole process of transfering.

Heyy! have you found a place? I am looking to transfer my contract for studio at Atlas, Vauxhall. Let me know if you are interested! (You have to be Post-grad).
Original post by isasmatcha
Am interested too!

Are you still looking? I have a studio at Atlas, Vauxhall. Let me know if you are interested! (You have to be Post-grad).
Anyone interested in taking over small studio at Atlas Building feel free to message me!
Reply 15
Hi looking for someone to cover my 40 week OLIB contract 23/24 for terms 2 and 3 please message me !
Reply 16
King’s College London Accommodation Room Transfer (2023/24)

I am interested in transferring the contract of my modern En-Suite bedroom at Julian Markham Residence (Zone 1).
It is a King's Residence which is centrally located to all King’s campuses.

Tenancy Length (40 Weeks - Flexible)
Private Bathroom
Newly Refurbished Double Bedroom
Brand New Kitchen Appliances
Private Study Room
Elite Ventilation System
Lively & Comfortable Social Spaces
On-Site Laundry Room
Deluxe Heating System
24/7 Security & On-Site Reception
2K/HD CCTV Security Cameras
Free & Ultrafast Broadband & Wi-Fi
All Amenities & Bills Included
Rent Per Week: £309

I can provide photos and a video of the room and residence as well.

This stunning En-Suite double bedroom is only available to full-time King's College London Undergraduate Students that are not in any King’s Residence.

If you are interested, please feel free to contact me privately or on phone: +447526081555

Thank you!
Reply 17
I’d like to transfer my room at Julian Markham House to someone else. The tenancy ends on June 22, 2024
Original post by nebulas
I’d like to transfer my room at Julian Markham House to someone else. The tenancy ends on June 22, 2024

Hey how much is this ?
Reply 19
Original post by Umair97353563
Hey how much is this ?

It’s 309 pounds per week 😉😉

Quick Reply

Latest