The Student Room Group

A level practice help

Hi,

I study AQA Biology and Chemistry and Edexcel Maths, I am in year 13 and I am struggling, seeing as my exams are coming very soon I was wondering if anybody would be willing to practice exam questions with me for any of these subjects preferably Chemistry or maths.
Reply 1
Original post by Dr_AK
Hi,

I study AQA Biology and Chemistry and Edexcel Maths, I am in year 13 and I am struggling, seeing as my exams are coming very soon I was wondering if anybody would be willing to practice exam questions with me for any of these subjects preferably Chemistry or maths.

Hi,

I also do those subjects as well (and have just struggled with a set of mocks) so I'd be happy to practice with you; I'm not an expert though :smile: but I'll try and help as much as poss..
Reply 2
Original post by Orca500
Hi,

I also do those subjects as well (and have just struggled with a set of mocks) so I'd be happy to practice with you; I'm not an expert though :smile: but I'll try and help as much as poss..

Yes that would be amazing I also struggled with my mocks recently XD. How should we go about practicing together?
Original post by Dr_AK
Hi,

Heya!
As an extra suggestion, Study Mind has lots of free practice questions and revision notes :h: Make sure to do practice questions + use the mark scheme to go over them.

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study mind

Quick Reply

Latest