The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Offers for Computer Science (& AI) 2023 Entry

Does anybody know someone who has received an offer from Bath for a 2023 start on the Computer Science course? Bath has always been my preferred uni but I'm starting to feel like I wont be getting an offer...

Thanks for any help!
There is still lots of time - Bath is still making offers and they are saying that they will make all decisions before April 30 so you should know soon.
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
My son is still waiting for Bath for CS but a friend of his has received an offer, his friend has 4 A stars predicted.
Original post by Anonymous
My son is still waiting for Bath for CS but a friend of his has received an offer, his friend has 4 A stars predicted.

Offers are still being made for all courses - and there is still lots of time.
Original post by McGinger
Offers are still being made for all courses - and there is still lots of time.

My son waiting for CS too. Am aware that we are heading into deep revision and exam prep phase, and not hearing back from Bath is playing on his (and my) mind. Really hope they get offers out sooner rather than later, so at least he knows. Just seems so unfair them not knowing at this late stage of the day. Fingers remaining tightly crossed.
Original post by strawbecca
Does anybody know someone who has received an offer from Bath for a 2023 start on the Computer Science course? Bath has always been my preferred uni but I'm starting to feel like I wont be getting an offer...

Thanks for any help!

Son still waiting to hear, Bath is the last to reply.
Original post by Anonymous
My son waiting for CS too. Am aware that we are heading into deep revision and exam prep phase, and not hearing back from Bath is playing on his (and my) mind. Really hope they get offers out sooner rather than later, so at least he knows. Just seems so unfair them not knowing at this late stage of the day. Fingers remaining tightly crossed.

Bath have promised that they will make all decisions before 30 April and that is actually before the deadline set by UCAS.

Anyone still waiting at this stage will be a borderline decision and typically, but not always, will have grades below the entry requirements. Yes, it could still go either way, but hang on in there, Bath is worth the wait.
My son has 3 A star predictions and still waiting for Bath for CS. So well above standard entry requirements.
He will wait but it has put him off Bath
Original post by strawbecca

Thanks for any help!

I got an offer for computer science & ai a few days ago!

Quick Reply

Latest