The Student Room Group

4ft11 and twenty

I'm 20 and 4ft11. Everyone mistakes me for being a 12-year-old. My parents' friends often ask me 'What class are you in' rather than "which uni or which subject are you doing'. It can get embarrassing sometimes and I don't know how to feel confident, especially as everyone seems taller. Also, surgery is not an option since Im scared of needles
as a 6'3 guy (this has no relevance just wanted to mention it)

if your a guy that is incredibly peak and will harm your entire life if you let it, act like your not 4'11 though just imagine it aint a thing and although it aint ideal it won't impede your life as much as it will if you let it

if your a girl you are literally perfectly fine
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 20 and 4ft11. Everyone mistakes me for being a 12-year-old. My parents' friends often ask me 'What class are you in' rather than "which uni or which subject are you doing'. It can get embarrassing sometimes and I don't know how to feel confident, especially as everyone seems taller. Also, surgery is not an option since Im scared of needles

I assume you're a woman. Most of the women I've ever been attracted to have been small in height.

You'll be fine, even if you're a guy.
Original post by Anonymous
as a 6'3 guy (this has no relevance just wanted to mention it)

if your a guy that is incredibly peak and will harm your entire life if you let it, act like your not 4'11 though just imagine it aint a thing and although it aint ideal it won't impede your life as much as it will if you let it

if your a girl you are literally perfectly fine

:lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending