The Student Room Group

Investigating relationships between TikTok usage and mental health.

Hi everyone!

I am a psychology undergraduate student currently looking for participants for my dissertation study on the relationships between TikTok usage and mental health such as symptoms of depression, anxiety and ADHD, and would be extremely grateful if anyone could take part!

I am looking for participants of any age over 18 who use TikTok and feel comfortable answering questions on their mental health.

The survey is completely anonymous and will not collect any information on participant's that could identify them outside of an identifier code that participants can use to have their data removed. The survey will only collect information on participant's age, gender, TikTok usage and mental health and should take under 10 minutes to complete.

If you feel that you would like to take part please follow the link below:
https://goldpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8vxo0IZj01UrFrg

Thank you! :smile:
Original post by machin3boy
Hi everyone!

I am a psychology undergraduate student currently looking for participants for my dissertation study on the relationships between TikTok usage and mental health such as symptoms of depression, anxiety and ADHD, and would be extremely grateful if anyone could take part!

I am looking for participants of any age over 18 who use TikTok and feel comfortable answering questions on their mental health.

The survey is completely anonymous and will not collect any information on participant's that could identify them outside of an identifier code that participants can use to have their data removed. The survey will only collect information on participant's age, gender, TikTok usage and mental health and should take under 10 minutes to complete.

If you feel that you would like to take part please follow the link below:
https://goldpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8vxo0IZj01UrFrg

Thank you! :smile:

I’m 16 and I’m also really interested in the relationship between the two, can I still take part? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending