The Student Room Group

¿jobs in bristol?

Hello I need to be working for my EU student status, 16 hours minimum per week, I was working with amazon and my contract finished, before that I was doing carejob with newcross agency but now the agency doesnt have shifts on bristol at all, I ve been aplying for jobs on the last month but haven had a call back from anyone, just and interview on a gas station, Im just looking for a part time job, or an agency, I have done so many questionares from asda and co op and I never get a call back, can someone recommend me how to get one? last time that I went to job centre plus they give me a list of websites to look for job, like I couldnt have done that for myself, I think they only work with wellfare now, but is a job centre I dont want wellfare I want a job, is someone else struggling, most of my maintenance loan is according if Im employed while Im studying
I don't work myself but, from friends and people I know, I've heard takeaway and delivery jobs are the easiest to get since they're in such high demand. Next and Air Hop also employ easily but the salaries are pretty bad. Have you tried applying to Tesco?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending