The Student Room Group

Can you help me choose my postgrad offer as an international student ?

Can you hell me choose my Postgrad offer as an international student? I am a fresh engineering graduate (2024) and I applied in Universities in Uk and have received offer from Warwick and Bristol University in the course of Engineering Business Management and Engineering with Management respectively starting September 2024. I don’t plan to get a job there after the post-graduation as I have got a family business to run back home. Please guide me as I plan to study at a good Uni and have fun. I have also offer from University of Birmingham and Nottingham in the same course.
All of them are a 1 year degree.
Original post by Manu458
Can you hell me choose my Postgrad offer as an international student? I am a fresh engineering graduate (2024) and I applied in Universities in Uk and have received offer from Warwick and Bristol University in the course of Engineering Business Management and Engineering with Management respectively starting September 2024. I don’t plan to get a job there after the post-graduation as I have got a family business to run back home. Please guide me as I plan to study at a good Uni and have fun. I have also offer from University of Birmingham and Nottingham in the same course.
All of them are a 1 year degree.

Both Warwick and Bristol tick the "good Uni" box. However, whilst Bristol is scattered across the city centre, Warwick is an out-of-town campus university. Bristol's location therefore makes it easier to "have fun".

So, based upon those two criteria alone, you should choose Bristol.
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
Both Warwick and Bristol tick the "good Uni" box. However, whilst Bristol is scattered across the city centre, Warwick is an out-of-town campus university. Bristol's location therefore makes it easier to "have fun".

So, based upon those two criteria alone, you should choose Bristol.

Thanks man. I am open to more suggestions

Quick Reply

Latest