The Student Room Group

How do you know if you love someone? Or want to be with them?

I just rejected someone to stay friends. She wants love. I don't know how I feel or how to make the decision. Can anyone help explore this with me?
Original post by Anonymous
I just rejected someone to stay friends. She wants love. I don't know how I feel or how to make the decision. Can anyone help explore this with me?

First of all discuss what you and her want out a future relationship. Go this just be one of those relationships where you date yet at a stage you breakup or do you both see a future to one and other and explore more why. See the common traits and values you share and whether that’ll make you compatible and get to know her better take your time biding into this and don’t rush into a decision remember you don’t want to get into a relationship without being fully committed also see if there’s understanding between the both of you then take things forward slowly.
Can anyone else help with this?
Reply 3
IMO, this may sound cheesy but you know you love someone when you would do anything for them, if you would drop everything you were doing to come to them if they needed help, if you put their happiness before yours because seeing them happy makes you happy too, if you have the desire to protect them and make sure they are well, etc.
Reply 4
Sex can be a pretty friendly thing if you feel that way

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending