The Student Room Group

How long should I revise for A-Levels during Easter?

Hi, I'm in Year 13 and do English Literature, History, Economics and RS. I'm aiming for all A's and A*s and am currently working at an A in English + RS and a B in Econ + History. How many hours on average would I need to revise over the next week and a bit to go up by a grade in the final exam, especially considering that they're all essay subjects? Thank you
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 1
^^
My school recommends 30 hours a week over Easter
Reply 3
Original post by juicygcse
My school recommends 30 hours a week over Easter

thanks for this !
Reply 4
You should know when you get your results that you worked as hard as you possibly could. If you couldn’t say that, you need to increase your revision hours.

Imo in the Easter holidays before a levels, almost all time shouid be spent revising- I’d recommend 8-10 hours a day.

Good luck!
Reply 5
Original post by Flk10
You should know when you get your results that you worked as hard as you possibly could. If you couldn’t say that, you need to increase your revision hours.

Imo in the Easter holidays before a levels, almost all time shouid be spent revising- I’d recommend 8-10 hours a day.

Good luck!

thank you :smile:
Original post by poppy2022
Hi, I'm in Year 13 and do English Literature, History, Economics and RS. I'm aiming for all A's and A*s and am currently working at an A in English + RS and a B in Econ + History. How many hours on average would I need to revise over the next week and a bit to go up by a grade in the final exam, especially considering that they're all essay subjects? Thank you

Heya!
I believe around 30 hours a week during Easter should be good :h: Remember to take lots of breaks between your revision! If it helps, Study Mind has lots of free resources that you will find useful!

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind

Quick Reply

Latest