The Student Room Group

Clearing info 2023

Hey this is just a q, as I can’t apply for ucas extra because ei don’t wanna widraw all my offers.
I’m thinking of applying to computer science (Bs)
Through clearing. Is this possible?
I mean is computer science usually in clearing in these unis (it’s just I can’t find any info online and I know it’s different each year but can anyone predict or tell me based on previous years)
The unis I can go to:
Uni of Manchester, Manchester metropolitan university, Salford university, Uclan, university of Bradford, Liverpool John moores university, Liverpool uni
You will have the same problem with clearing as extra. You would have to give up ALL your offers. There is no way around it. Manchester is almost certainly not going to be in clearing for CS. It is time for you to face the reality instead of posting the same thing time after time. You need to decide whether you want to give up all your offers or choose one of the ones you have.
Original post by swanseajack1
You will have the same problem with clearing as extra. You would have to give up ALL your offers. There is no way around it. Manchester is almost certainly not going to be in clearing for CS. It is time for you to face the reality instead of posting the same thing time after time. You need to decide whether you want to give up all your offers or choose one of the ones you have.

I will go into clearing if I don’t get the grades that I need for pharmacy, so I won’t have any offers anyways. I was asking the Q with this thought ^
Original post by Alevelhelp.1
I will go into clearing if I don’t get the grades that I need for pharmacy, so I won’t have any offers anyways. I was asking the Q with this thought ^

If you dont get the grades for Pharmacy you certainly wont get into Manchester for CS. CS is one of the most competitive courses at the moment and any high ranking university wont accept you below AAA or even higher.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending