The Student Room Group

A level study

Hi guys! Im in year 12 and i take maths, bio, chem and history. I am predicted an A for all of these subjects in the AS levels, excpet for maths for which I am predicted a C. If i grind and study extremely hard in this month before my exams start, do you think i could get an A in the maths AS exam?
Reply 1
Yes easily - I got a U in C4, D in C3 and D in D1 for my final year maths mocks and ended up getting A* overall and over 90% in all modules.

Similar to my AS level i got B in C1, C in C2 and D in S1 and got 90% in all of them.

Maths is just about practice and its easy to boost your marks within a week from D to A/A*
Thank you this really helped <3
Original post by itstherickdance
Hi guys! Im in year 12 and i take maths, bio, chem and history. I am predicted an A for all of these subjects in the AS levels, excpet for maths for which I am predicted a C. If i grind and study extremely hard in this month before my exams start, do you think i could get an A in the maths AS exam?

Heya!
I would say it is possible as it happened to me :h: I went from lower marks to A in about 1.5 months by doing tons of practice and going through the mark scheme. What really helped me was going through each topic separately and doing practice questions for each one until I was getting full scores. If it helps, Study mind has free practice questions you can use!

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind

Quick Reply

Latest