The Student Room Group

Heartbroken.

Me and my bf broke up in 21 march because we had an argument and he said that i'm stressing him out and that i want him to be available 24 hours which is not sure i was just asking for bare minimum, so i told him let's end it because i don't want to stress you. 2 Days later he came again and he said i want to get back together but let's fix it first but I refused because i was so hurt and i thought i needed a lil more time a day later. I saw him and we talked then i felt like i miss you so much so i told him i love you and i want to get back together but his ego of course and he refused, said he needed to his space like i asked.. 3 days later, and still he didn't call nor text. So i texted him that i'm so unhappy and this is getting big and nothing happened for all of that.. and he reassured me that he never stopped loving me and to meet so we can talk it outt.. 2 days later we met.. we clashed a lil bit in the beginning but we reached to the point to not get back together because the convo was so heated but at the end we couldn't so we got back...
But, he started acting strange. It's been 5 days since we got back.. and he never showed any effort and he texts are so dry. And i told him more than once tthat we both need to work it out but today i've had enough and told him it's messing me up why are you so dry he said that he doesn't know how to come back and it's gonna take time for him to get past our break up and i felt so hearttbroken
What happened for all of that? I literally didn't do anything. What should i do?
Original post by sophiaa z
Me and my bf broke up in 21 march because we had an argument and he said that i'm stressing him out and that i want him to be available 24 hours which is not sure i was just asking for bare minimum, so i told him let's end it because i don't want to stress you. 2 Days later he came again and he said i want to get back together but let's fix it first but I refused because i was so hurt and i thought i needed a lil more time a day later. I saw him and we talked then i felt like i miss you so much so i told him i love you and i want to get back together but his ego of course and he refused, said he needed to his space like i asked.. 3 days later, and still he didn't call nor text. So i texted him that i'm so unhappy and this is getting big and nothing happened for all of that.. and he reassured me that he never stopped loving me and to meet so we can talk it outt.. 2 days later we met.. we clashed a lil bit in the beginning but we reached to the point to not get back together because the convo was so heated but at the end we couldn't so we got back...
But, he started acting strange. It's been 5 days since we got back.. and he never showed any effort and he texts are so dry. And i told him more than once tthat we both need to work it out but today i've had enough and told him it's messing me up why are you so dry he said that he doesn't know how to come back and it's gonna take time for him to get past our break up and i felt so hearttbroken
What happened for all of that? I literally didn't do anything. What should i do?

If he’s acting cold then move on your the one being mature and professional here because you want to resolve this yet he doesn’t even want to compromise things with you and your communication is always key to a healthy relationship if he’s going 5 days without not talking that to me suggest you might as well move on because he’s not worth it.
This is just sad and pathetic on so many levels. Just leave him and move on to someone else as you're not compatible with each other.
Reply 3
I think it is quiet difficult to get back to someone who’s presumably had said hurtful things, there will still be anger and resentment. Maybe this resentment is what causing for him to be ‘dry’ and not put much effort. I think you both acted on an impulse and told each other to break up and your egos are hurt. Maybe give both of you time and space to heal and have clear mind from the argument that has caused all of it. You’re probably both still very hurt, if the time given and its still not working out, I’d say just move on from each other. You can’t force a relationship that isn’t working.

Most likely he is having sex with another girl
Reply 5
Original post by Mohammed_80
If he’s acting cold then move on your the one being mature and professional here because you want to resolve this yet he doesn’t even want to compromise things with you and your communication is always key to a healthy relationship if he’s going 5 days without not talking that to me suggest you might as well move on because he’s not worth it.

Well.. he broke up with me
Well.. he broke up with me

Probably for the best

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending