The Student Room Group

Gave my FWB an ultimatum and asked for more time to think.

I gave my FWB an ultimatum, he asked for more time to think about it, he said his past relationships gave him trauma and that his heart tells him to say yes to a relationship but his brain tells him No. I told him that I think I gave him plenty of time to think about it. Now I am questioning myself that maybe I should have agreed to give him more time to think.?
But at the same time if he wasn't sure I think he isn't ready right? I'm so confused and heartbroken😭
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I gave my FWB an ultimatum, he asked for more time to think about it, he said his past relationships gave him trauma and that his heart tells him to say yes to a relationship but his brain tells him No. I told him that I think I gave him plenty of time to think about it. Now I am questioning myself that maybe I should have agreed to give him more time to think.?
But at the same time if he wasn't sure I think he isn't ready right? I'm so confused and heartbroken😭

1) You should avoid more than one night stands if you get emotionally attached. FWB rarely end well.

2) You did the right thing. Men respond best to direct questions, of you go soft and give him more time then your just giving him something for free that you can charge for.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending