The Student Room Group

Medical Ultrasound (Sonography) BSc at Leeds uni

Hi! I just wondered if anyone else was thinking of applying for this course at Leeds uni instead of the Radiography degree.

Thanks
Reply 1
Hii i want to but i also don’t want to not apply for radiography because I like how you can go into different modules but sonography is my ultimate career dream however post grad is very hard to get on to so I don’t know really 😭
Original post by berrybeom
Hii i want to but i also don’t want to not apply for radiography because I like how you can go into different modules but sonography is my ultimate career dream however post grad is very hard to get on to so I don’t know really 😭

That was what held me back also with Radiography. I've seen reports of so many people stuck in radiography as they cannot progress further into ultrasound
Hi 👋 I have applied for sonography at Leeds. Are any of you attending the interviews? Emily
Original post by Sonographerdream
Hi 👋 I have applied for sonography at Leeds. Are any of you attending the interviews? Emily
My interview was today but I have bottled it because of my anxiety surrounding the MMI Interview. I am heartbroken💔😔
Did you not attend? I’m sure you would have done great and they do account for nerves! X
Original post by Sonographerdream
Did you not attend? I’m sure you would have done great and they do account for nerves! X
I didn't, I let them know this morning. Anxiety sucks 😔

Quick Reply

Latest