The Student Room Group

Attention seeker

My older sister 30 called me attention seeker 20 (that’s my age)…this happened because I told her not to check my msg or photo.I like my privacy. Is that an offence cuz I Don’t like to check their msg so they also shouldn’t check my msg.
What message? What photo?

If you told her not to check something of yours then yes she should respect your privacy. But it also depends whether the message or photo is to do with something bad e.g. drugs or something criminal, in which case she should be checking your message or photo out of concern.

Also depends on whether you have a history of misbehaving or doing bad things. She may simply not trust you enough to stay out of trouble.
Original post by jay2013
What message? What photo?

If you told her not to check something of yours then yes she should respect your privacy. But it also depends whether the message or photo is to do with something bad e.g. drugs or something criminal, in which case she should be checking your message or photo out of concern.

Also depends on whether you have a history of misbehaving or doing bad things. She may simply not trust you enough to stay out of trouble.

She is checking all my insta msg and tell me oh u shouldn’t be friends with this guy who she doesn’t even know. He is my 7 years friend and we talk general stuff and he is going through a lot. I don’t do drugs …I don’t misbehave..
Reply 3
Original post by rainbow689003
She is checking all my insta msg and tell me oh u shouldn’t be friends with this guy who she doesn’t even know. He is my 7 years friend and we talk general stuff and he is going through a lot. I don’t do drugs …I don’t misbehave..

How is she able to check your instagram private messages? Tell her you’re an adult now, you can talk to whoever you want to.
Original post by Kschu
How is she able to check your instagram private messages? Tell her you’re an adult now, you can talk to whoever you want to.

I told her and she says u r such an attention seeker …cuz my mum was in the kitchen…every time we fight she always call me with words like attention seeker, mannerless, crybaby.
Original post by Kschu

Cuz my insta was open in my old phone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending