The Student Room Group

UCLan or Teesside or Ulster (Magee) for Physio?

Hi,

I am quite torn between the three unis, Ulster (Derry is a wee bit closer to home), Teesside and UCLan.
Which uni is better for their physio programme?
How is the student life (societies, sports and nightlife) there?

Cheers!
Original post by Jonathan___
Hi,

I am quite torn between the three unis, Ulster (Derry is a wee bit closer to home), Teesside and UCLan.
Which uni is better for their physio programme?
How is the student life (societies, sports and nightlife) there?

Cheers!

Hi there Jonathan, :smile:

Great to hear that you are interested in studying Physiotherapy here UCLan!

Our BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy is ranked 1st in the UK with 100% of students in graduate-level work or further study after graduating! Within this course you will be taught how to diagnose and holistically treat a wide variety of clinical problems with a chance to practice in locations that include Blackburn Rovers Academy as well as placements in Florida and our Cyprus Campus. You can learn more about the course here.

Here at UCLan there is always something to get involved with whether that be joining one of our 35 different sports clubs including sports like rugby, basketball and netball, or exploring our 100 different clubs and societies which are a brilliant way to meet like-minded friends, and get involved in social activities outside of your course.

We are located right in the heart of Preston which offers plenty of bars and nightclubs. There is a fun Freshers scene with different events happening. Warehouse: alternative music, The Ferret live music, Baluga is more of a fancier scene and Switch is popular with students with multiple dance floors. There is plenty to offer for whatever music you are into and we also have the student bar where you can grab a pint of beer for just £3!

I hope this helps :smile:

Best wishes,

Sarah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending