The Student Room Group

Universal credit and student finance.

Hi there. I am 19 applying for uni and have got most of the things set up. The only thing Is my parents can't do their part of my student finance application because they don't know Their exact yearly income. They are both on universal credit and unemployed so my question is can they write down a number based on the average number online (2 adults unemployed with children) or do they need the exact figure. Deadline is next month and it is making me anxious.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by TylerWilliams03
Hi there. I am 19 applying for uni and have got most of the things set up. The only thing Is my parents can't do their part of my student finance application because they don't know Their exact yearly income. They are both on universal credit and unemployed so my question is can they write down a number based on the average number online (2 adults unemployed with children) or do they need the exact figure. Deadline is next month and it is making me anxious.

Hi there, We require the income details from the 21/22 Tax Year to be provided on the 23/24 application. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending