The Student Room Group

Kent University tuition fee invoice

Hi. Yesterday I received an invoice from the income office for my tuition fees (£9250). My student finance has been approved for my tuition loan so they’ll be paying it. I was wondering why I got an invoice? Then today a got a “Fees credit note”with a negative (-£9250) amount . What does a credit note with a negative number on it mean?? I’m worried I’ll have to pay the tuition fees, I checked my student finance account and everything checks out, however I am worried the university know something I don’t. Please someone help me, thank you
Original post by user15041912
Hi. Yesterday I received an invoice from the income office for my tuition fees (£9250). My student finance has been approved for my tuition loan so they’ll be paying it. I was wondering why I got an invoice? Then today a got a “Fees credit note”with a negative (-£9250) amount . What does a credit note with a negative number on it mean?? I’m worried I’ll have to pay the tuition fees, I checked my student finance account and everything checks out, however I am worried the university know something I don’t. Please someone help me, thank you

It's almost certainly an error, whereby the university thought you were paying the fees yourself and then realised their error and so "undid" the invoice via a credit note. Contact the finance office at the university to confirm this and put your mind at rest.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending