The Student Room Group

Which bank will I be paid to?

Hello

Yesterday I changed my account to a revolut account, I updated this on SFE website.

I have now decided to change back to my old account and I updated this morning on the SFE site as I heard there might be issues with getting the loan paid into revolut?

Anyway just wondering which account the payment will be sent to that is due on Friday?

I contacted SFE but they weren’t sure and said it’s already been sent but they couldn’t tell me when

So which bank should it be paid in? The one I changed it back to today or the revolut one which I added yesterday?

Thanks
Original post by Studentfinance1
Hello

Yesterday I changed my account to a revolut account, I updated this on SFE website.

I have now decided to change back to my old account and I updated this morning on the SFE site as I heard there might be issues with getting the loan paid into revolut?

Anyway just wondering which account the payment will be sent to that is due on Friday?

I contacted SFE but they weren’t sure and said it’s already been sent but they couldn’t tell me when

So which bank should it be paid in? The one I changed it back to today or the revolut one which I added yesterday?

Thanks

Hi there, We would not be able to confirm which bank account the money has been sent to, if you contact us via phone we may be able to confirm which bank account the payment has been submitted to. Thanks, Angela
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, We would not be able to confirm which bank account the money has been sent to, if you contact us via phone we may be able to confirm which bank account the payment has been submitted to. Thanks, Angela

Thanks

Would I be ok to get the payment into a revolut account?
Original post by Studentfinance1
Thanks

Would I be ok to get the payment into a revolut account?

Hi there,

Revolut accounts are normally fine, yes, so long as your account can accept BACS payments.

If you'd like us to check what account the payment went to you can call us on 0300 100 0607.

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending