The Student Room Group

Putting in details on SFE

I tried to put in my NI number but it says “An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information.” on my screen so what should I do?
Original post by Neymarswho1730
I tried to put in my NI number but it says “An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information.” on my screen so what should I do?

Hi there, Are you able to continue with the application without inputting the NI number? Thanks, Angela
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, Are you able to continue with the application without inputting the NI number? Thanks, Angela

Hi, I’ve already submitted my application and I was going to add my NI number today but it won’t let me
Hi, I’ve already submitted my application and I was going to add my NI number today but it won’t let me

When I click on Enter your National Insurance number it says “Something went wrong with the "NinoInput" screen component on the "AddNino" flow. Contact your Salesforce admin about this error. Invalid regular expression: invalid group specifier name”
When I click on Enter your National Insurance number it says “Something went wrong with the "NinoInput" screen component on the "AddNino" flow. Contact your Salesforce admin about this error. Invalid regular expression: invalid group specifier name”

Hi there,

This isn't a problem, don't worry. Once your application is approved we'll get your National Insurance Number directly from the DWP.

This happens automatically within 1-2 weeks of your application being approved.

Is your application showing as approved at the moment, or is it waiting to be processed?

Thanks, Graeme

https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-register-login
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi there,

This isn't a problem, don't worry. Once your application is approved we'll get your National Insurance Number directly from the DWP.

This happens automatically within 1-2 weeks of your application being approved.

Is your application showing as approved at the moment, or is it waiting to be processed?

Thanks, Graeme

https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-register-login

Hi Graeme, my application’s being processed right now
Hi Graeme, my application’s being processed right now

Thank you, once it's approved your National Insurance Number details will be given to us automatically. Just to confirm, your account will update automatically 1-2 weeks after you're approved.

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 7
Original post by Graeme SFE
Thank you, once it's approved your National Insurance Number details will be given to us automatically. Just to confirm, your account will update automatically 1-2 weeks after you're approved.

Thanks, Graeme

hi, my application says the same thing, that I can't put my national insurance in, however my application is yet to be in progress , as I don't have an English passport and my identity evidence is in review. do I have to wait for my identity to be approved and then my application will be automatically in progress, or what do I do about not being able to put my insurance number in?
Original post by natalia79
hi, my application says the same thing, that I can't put my national insurance in, however my application is yet to be in progress , as I don't have an English passport and my identity evidence is in review. do I have to wait for my identity to be approved and then my application will be automatically in progress, or what do I do about not being able to put my insurance number in?

Once the team have reviewed your application they will check this information with HMRC. If the team require anything additional from you they will be in contact with you. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending