The Student Room Group

Accepting University Offers

Hi, I've applied for Bsc in Midwifery at 4 universities in and around London and Bsc in health and social care in 1 university and thankfully have been accepted at all of them and received offers. However, right now when it has come to choosing the university to go to I've become slightly indecisive. I went to a recent LSBU open day and everybody was so friendly and exceptionally nice and so helpful! It was a great experience. However, for some reason recently I've heard a lot of conflicting views regarding the university and it has made me quite sceptical. LSBU and Kings College are the closest universities I have applied to as I intend on staying in London, I've also been accepted at Greenwich, City University for Bsc in midwifery and Metropolitan University for the Bsc in health and social care. I've already decided my first choice for Uni but I'm uncertain of my second choice. My main focus is to do Midwifery. So, I have kept Metropolitan University as a last option due to a different course choice. What do you think would be a good choice for my second option out of London South Bank University, Greenwhich university, and City university?
Reply 1
Original post by faheemakhanom
Hi, I've applied for Bsc in Midwifery at 4 universities in and around London and Bsc in health and social care in 1 university and thankfully have been accepted at all of them and received offers. However, right now when it has come to choosing the university to go to I've become slightly indecisive. I went to a recent LSBU open day and everybody was so friendly and exceptionally nice and so helpful! It was a great experience. However, for some reason recently I've heard a lot of conflicting views regarding the university and it has made me quite sceptical. LSBU and Kings College are the closest universities I have applied to as I intend on staying in London, I've also been accepted at Greenwich, City University for Bsc in midwifery and Metropolitan University for the Bsc in health and social care. I've already decided my first choice for Uni but I'm uncertain of my second choice. My main focus is to do Midwifery. So, I have kept Metropolitan University as a last option due to a different course choice. What do you think would be a good choice for my second option out of London South Bank University, Greenwhich university, and City university?

Greenwich

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending