The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Mental Health Nursing at Salford Uni

I have an interview/online assessment to study Mental Health Nursing at Salford Uni. I was wondering if anyone has any helpful tips or ideas or what the questions are for the assessment.
Original post by Anonymous
I have an interview/online assessment to study Mental Health Nursing at Salford Uni. I was wondering if anyone has any helpful tips or ideas or what the questions are for the assessment.

Hey!

Amazing news about getting through to interview - massive congrats!

Unfortunately we can't advise on what the questions are, but I can advise generally on interviews! My best advice is to re-read your personal statement, so you can make sure you're familiar with what you've written in case you're asked about it. I'd also say to take your time to carefully read each question and make sure you understand what they're asking you before answering (making notes around the questions as you read them can sometimes help get ideas down!), just so you can make sure you're answering to the best of your ability!

There are lots of threads on TSR for Nursing/Midwifery specifically too - it might be a good idea to take a read through some of the threads and see what advice they have for nursing interviews too! I've linked the main forum below for you :biggrin:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=640

All the best! Fingers crossed your interview goes well :biggrin:
Becky
University of Salford Rep
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending