The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Mental Health Nursing Online Interview

Hi,

I have an online Mental Health Nursing Interview at Salford University and I'm wondering if people who have already done this could prepare me with what it entails? What's the format? Is it a group interview? Is there a Maths and English test? And the BIG ONE, what questions can I expect?

Thanks in advance
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by Tobzzz
Hi,

I have an online Mental Health Nursing Interview at Salford University and I'm wondering if people who have already done this could prepare me with what it entails? What's the format? Is it a group interview? Is there a Maths and English test? And the BIG ONE, what questions can I expect?

Thanks in advance

Hey @Tobzzz!

Massive congrats on getting through to interview - fab news! Unfortunately we can't give too much away about the actual questions on the interview (can't be giving spoilers ahaha), as we've got to give everyone the same chance. The interview itself is online (as you're aware :biggrin:) and will begin with a presentation to the full group by the course tutors, where they'll tell you about the course itself, the teaching etc. You'll then have your assessment, which they'll explain after the presentation and will give you the opportunity for questions. Unfortunately we can't go into much detail on this, just due to the nature of interviews!

All of this is information for this specific year of interviews too, so whilst I'd definitely recommend having a look around on other areas of TSR for advice I'd be cautious, as we do change the interviews each year.

I hope that helps, please let me know if you have any questions!
All the best,
Becky
University of Salford Rep
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending