The Student Room Group

Made a mistake

Applying for uni loans for 23/24, inc. higher maintenance loan. I put that I wasn't in contact with either parent however now have contact with my mum, and want to be assessed on her financial info.
1) Does she fill out a pff2 form or can she just make an online account to link to mine?
2) If I upload a pff2 form is it okay for her to give an electronic signature?
3) As this isn't technically 'asked for' evidence, will uploading it mess with my application?
4) Do I need to include a cover letter? Is this uploaded separately or included in the form somehow? What would I need to say?
Original post by theblackparad3
Applying for uni loans for 23/24, inc. higher maintenance loan. I put that I wasn't in contact with either parent however now have contact with my mum, and want to be assessed on her financial info.
1) Does she fill out a pff2 form or can she just make an online account to link to mine?
2) If I upload a pff2 form is it okay for her to give an electronic signature?
3) As this isn't technically 'asked for' evidence, will uploading it mess with my application?
4) Do I need to include a cover letter? Is this uploaded separately or included in the form somehow? What would I need to say?

Hi there,

Your Mum won't be able to support you online since you didn't initially indicate this, but this isn't an issue.

IN this case you upload the PFF2 form, and then form doesn't need to be signed: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1137607/sfe_pff2_form_2324_o.pdf

Feel free to upload it to us digitally on your account and we can then assess you for the higher Maintenance Loan. Just to let you know, we're currently processing these forms in 11 working days.

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending