The Student Room Group

unhappy in life

My ex left me a month or so ago, she cheated on me, she was my first love and we were together for a year, since shes left ive felt so awful, even tho im trying my best to do the right thing, drink plenty, exercise often, read, sleep, spend time with friends on occasion, and study for uni, yet i still feel pretty low in life, is this normal?
Original post by Anonymous
My ex left me a month or so ago, she cheated on me, she was my first love and we were together for a year, since shes left ive felt so awful, even tho im trying my best to do the right thing, drink plenty, exercise often, read, sleep, spend time with friends on occasion, and study for uni, yet i still feel pretty low in life, is this normal?

It's normal but get out with your friends
Original post by Anonymous

These feelings are completely normal, you need time to adjust to living without your ex, so spend time with friends and participate in other activities you find enjoyable.
Yep, you are where so many of us were few years ago.

Life gets better when you focus on getting things done.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending