The Student Room Group

What should I do?

It's been 2 months since I am dating this guy who is 11 years older than me ...he has been recently seperated from his wife n twins ...his ex found about us dating and wants him back .although he said he wants to move on with me I still feel guilty and bad for the babies n wife
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by Kuengakuenga
It's been 2 months since I am dating this guy who is 11 years older than me ...he has been recently seperated from his wife n twins ...his ex found about us dating and wants him back .although he said he wants to move on with me I still feel guilty and bad for the babies n wife
She's probably found out life is hard without him and wanting him back to pay bills etc. But that's naive of her.

So as long as he doesn't have regrets being with you, or still loves her, there's no reason for you to date and have a happy relationship. The fact she is on the sidelines unhappy and wanting him back, is none of her business. So if he truly loves you, he'll commit to you and ignore her advances (besides contribute to their children as and when).

So try not to feel guilty 🙂
So as long as he doesn't have regrets being with you, or and doesn't have any lingering feelings for her, there's no reason for you not to date and have a happy relationship.*

correcting the sentence above as I wrote it wrong
Original post by Kuengakuenga

Don’t see why you should feel guilty, as long as he pays child support and whatever the wife is entitled to there’s no reason for you to feel guilty, her wanting him back is only her concern and shouldn’t worry you, people move on and it seems like your bf chose you so you might as well just focus on that and ignore the ex

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending