The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Edens court?

I've been looking at accomidation and would like to be in a self catered accomidation and found Edens court. Online people tend to be very negative about it. Is this true or are they just outliers?
Reply 1
Original post by Cyion
I've been looking at accomidation and would like to be in a self catered accomidation and found Edens court. Online people tend to be very negative about it. Is this true or are they just outliers?

Hi, I only know of one person who was put in Eden's Court and from what I've gathered it's only the people who have applied for Derwent a lot later than others, so I wouldn't be too worried. Plus, it's only about a 5 minute walk from the main Derwent blocks and there are freshers events hosted there. It's definitely not as bad as people make it out to be. :smile:
University of York
York
Original post by Cyion

Hi,

I've viewed the Eden's Court accommodation and it's nice! The accommodation consists of houses which you'll share with 8-10 students. It's nearby the other Derwent accommodation as well as Halifax College and the Sports Centre, so it's a nice part of campus :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending