The Student Room Group

Ladies, have you ever felt a male gaze so strong?

I’m just wondering what other women’s experiences are. The other day I was walking with my friend and all of a sudden I felt someone watching me, it wasn’t a good feeling. I just knew it was some guy staring at me before I even looked up to see him. I’m just wondering about your experiences, have you ever got that strange feeling and then look up to see your instincts are right? Have you ever found that your feelings were incorrect and that it wasn’t as alarming as you initially thought? In terms of the not so good feeling
Reply 1
Always trust your feeling. I have had that before and I've never thought it was good. I never hung around long enough to find out why, we are given gut instinct for a reason.
Original post by Nicola-
Always trust your feeling. I have had that before and I've never thought it was good. I never hung around long enough to find out why, we are given gut instinct for a reason.

Has it ever been someone you know of? Or just weird strangers?
Reply 3
Weird strangers. If it was someone I knew I'd address them directly. Are you talking about someone you know?
Original post by Anonymous
Has it ever been someone you know of? Or just weird strangers?
Original post by Nicola-
Weird strangers. If it was someone I knew I'd address them directly. Are you talking about someone you know?

I don’t really know the guy. Just someone I saw a few years ago and lightly flirted with. Nothing crazy. I never got that feeling from him before so yeah it’s stuck with me a bit this time. I’m not sure if he was just judging me or what, and I happen to just feel his glare
Reply 5
Maybe he likes you. I still stand by my original comment, if you feel uneasy give them a wide berth
Original post by Anonymous
I don’t really know the guy. Just someone I saw a few years ago and lightly flirted with. Nothing crazy. I never got that feeling from him before so yeah it’s stuck with me a bit this time. I’m not sure if he was just judging me or what, and I happen to just feel his glare
Original post by Nicola-
Maybe he likes you. I still stand by my original comment, if you feel uneasy give them a wide berth

I don’t know. I didn’t sense him liking me in that moment, like it was a different feeling. Even my friend noticed and saw him glaring, although she didn’t realise it was the same guy we’ve spoken about before at that point.

I guess all I can do is keep my distance for now. I don’t really know him to be familiar with his personality and what not.
I've moved your thread to a more appropriate place in the forums. In future, please double check to see if your thread would be better suited in another area. Thank-you!
Original post by Nicola-

^ This

Quick Reply

Latest