The Student Room Group

motivate me to study

ik i should be but i can't...
think about peoples reactions to you opening you grades on results day. think about when random relatives ask you how ur exams went and you can brag about how amazing you did. think about the fact that you don’t have long left till exams so you may as well try as very hard as u can see what happens!

on the other hand, think about being sat in an exam hall having no clue and WISHING you’d revised when you had the time, wishing you could spend this time right now differently.

idk this is dramatic but it’s just what motivates me aha
Reply 2
Original post by evajess13
think about peoples reactions to you opening you grades on results day. think about when random relatives ask you how ur exams went and you can brag about how amazing you did. think about the fact that you don’t have long left till exams so you may as well try as very hard as u can see what happens!

on the other hand, think about being sat in an exam hall having no clue and WISHING you’d revised when you had the time, wishing you could spend this time right now differently.

idk this is dramatic but it’s just what motivates me aha

tysm! what grades are you aiming for?
Original post by shirin_07
tysm! what grades are you aiming for?

mostly 8s and 9s!! i got all 8s and 9s in my mocks (besides 7s in chem and maths)
Reply 4
if you wanna improve your chemistry grade you're gonna have to work on maths, both subjects are greatly linked together as a lot of questions in chemistry require maths

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending