The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

how to book QMUL accommodation !!

please can someone help me understand the booking system - I've just firmed my offer for Queen Mary's but I can't understand how to book accommodation. I have logged into the applicant portal and tried to go through there which just gives me info about accommodation booking doesn't let me do it. Then tried to go through the accommodation booking website with the same login but it won't let me into the website. Is there a different login I need?
Hi I was in the same boat just yesterday as when I went on it wouldn’t let me sign in but it said to give in roughly 24 hours to let me in so I did and went on my application portal in the accommodation section and clicked the link in there for the accommodation portal and this morning it let me sign in with the same details as my QM portal so I’d suggest just trying again and if that doesn’t work I’d email [email protected] for help, hope this helps if you need anymore info let me know
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Nathan_mars31
Hi I was in the same boat just yesterday as when I went on it wouldn’t let me sign in but it said to give in roughly 24 hours to let me in so I did and went on my application portal in the accommodation section and clicked the link in there for the accommodation portal and this morning it let me sign in with the same details as my QM portal so I’d suggest just trying again and if that doesn’t work I’d email [email protected] for help, hope this helps if you need anymore info let me know

thanks for your reply! I firmed on Wednesday night so it's been over 24 hrs now 🥲. Was there a direct link to the accommodation portal in your application portal - mine just has general information and links to the housing website?
Original post by APREtzell
thanks for your reply! I firmed on Wednesday night so it's been over 24 hrs now 🥲. Was there a direct link to the accommodation portal in your application portal - mine just has general information and links to the housing website?

No worries this should be the link to the accommodation portal and if you sign in with your QM portal details it should hopefully work
https://residencesonline.qmul.ac.uk/Pages/EN/Login/Lander.aspx, good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending