The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL portico invalid Login

Does anyone else have problems logging into UcL portico. I’m aware it says unable to access until 17 aug but when I try to login it just says invalid details even though it’s correct.

Is this just part of the outage?
Reply 1
Original post by StonePone
Does anyone else have problems logging into UcL portico. I’m aware it says unable to access until 17 aug but when I try to login it just says invalid details even though it’s correct.

It might be that the way they've blocked access to it during the UCAS Embargo is to make sure that all attempts to authenticate return "invalid details" -- whether they're correct or not.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by StonePone

I’m guessing so, I tried logging in today and it’s saying the login is invalid.
Reply 3
probably in place to prevent ppl from seeing their decisions early, which has happened before
Reply 4
Most Unis block access to their own portals / systems in the lead up to A level Results Day just so that they can be certain that applicants cannot see anything they shouldn't about results / decisions etc. It will go live again on Thursday am.
Reply 5
I’ve already got my accepted offer for a masters, I need the portal online so I can sort out my deposit
Original post by Asarp101
I’ve already got my accepted offer for a masters, I need the portal online so I can sort out my deposit

You’ll have to wait until Thursday

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending