The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Southampton accommodation

Hi,

I applied for accommodation for Southampton as a firm offer holder the day that the applications opened. I’m seeing a lot of people now saying that they’ve received an offer of accommodation but I seemingly haven’t heard anything back yet—I’m worried that even though I meet their accommodation guarantee I may not be offered accomodation with how many places are being taken.

Is anybody else still waiting to hear back? fyi I applied for Mayflower and Archers Road.
Hi
The University of Southampton accommodation team guarantee that if you apply by the deadline and meet all the criteria (as can be seen here: https://www.southampton.ac.uk/student-life/accommodation/guarantee) then you will be offered a place in our halls. This does rest on you accepting your offer within 5 days - so keep an eye on your junk inbox in case it's gone in there!
I wouldn't worry about not having received an offer yet, the University have a lot of accommodation available and a lot of students to get back to so I'm sure the team are making their way through!
Hope this helps,
Abbie :smile:
University of Southampton, Postgraduate Ambassador
(edited 12 months ago)
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending