The Student Room Group

Ghosted after super great connection

So, recently I’ve had some bad experiences with the most horrible men. But I finally met someone who I had a genuine and amazing connection with, and it seemed reciprocated for a while. However, it seems that I’ve been ghosted suddenly. I’m not even sad at this point bc I have low expectations from men in general now. I’m not sad but I’m just frustrated and angry at this point because this keeps happening. Should I just block this man? He was always a bad texter but was great in person, so should I give him the benefit of the doubt and still keep him on my socials in case? This time feels different though bc I’ve been left on read for days. I’m just really frustrated and angry at this point. Not only at him but all men that I’ve dated recently. Makes me want to give up on dating altogether.
I'm sorry to hear that you've had some bad experiences with men recently, and that you're feeling frustrated and angry about the situation with the man you had a connection with. It's understandable to feel that way, and it's important to prioritize your own well-being and emotional health.

In terms of whether or not to block this man, it's ultimately up to you and what feels best for you. If you feel like keeping him on your socials is causing you more stress and anxiety than it's worth, then it might be a good idea to block him. On the other hand, if you want to give him the benefit of the doubt and see if he reaches out, you can keep him on your socials for now.

Regardless of what you decide to do, it's important to remember that this situation is not a reflection of your worth or value as a person. It's also important to take care of yourself emotionally and mentally. If you need to take a break from dating altogether to focus on yourself, that's okay too. Remember that you deserve to be with someone who treats you with respect and kindness, and don't settle for less than you deserve.
Original post by Wanderlustory
I'm sorry to hear that you've had some bad experiences with men recently, and that you're feeling frustrated and angry about the situation with the man you had a connection with. It's understandable to feel that way, and it's important to prioritize your own well-being and emotional health.

In terms of whether or not to block this man, it's ultimately up to you and what feels best for you. If you feel like keeping him on your socials is causing you more stress and anxiety than it's worth, then it might be a good idea to block him. On the other hand, if you want to give him the benefit of the doubt and see if he reaches out, you can keep him on your socials for now.

Regardless of what you decide to do, it's important to remember that this situation is not a reflection of your worth or value as a person. It's also important to take care of yourself emotionally and mentally. If you need to take a break from dating altogether to focus on yourself, that's okay too. Remember that you deserve to be with someone who treats you with respect and kindness, and don't settle for less than you deserve.

What do you achieve by copy and pasting this **** from ChatGPT? Rep farming? Sad. So very sad.
Great connection for you maybe . If it was for them they wouldn’t have ghosted you.

Lessoned learned here is the dating game isn’t what it was . Problem on dates no longer say what the actually feel . So it’s best never to get over invested in any date .

Oh well, on to the next one
Reply 4
What have you done to contact him? Why didn't you pick up the phone after a couple of days and call him?

They already know this, so this isn't really helping.

OP, anyone who ghosts you is not worth your time because they clearly didn't think you were worth theirs. I'd definitely remove him. If he wants you that much, he'll find a way to talk to you.

ChatGPT answer for what lol?
Original post by toxicgamage56
ChatGPT answer for what lol?

Can’t wait for flirtgpt
Original post by Hopemaybeeternal
Can’t wait for flirtgpt

There aren't enough reliable data points to create flirtgpt just yet.
Original post by Anonymous
What do you achieve by copy and pasting this **** from ChatGPT? Rep farming? Sad. So very sad.

I'm happy that because of my wonderful paragraphs, you thought that it was from ChatGPT. Am I that good? LOL!
I'm happy that because of my wonderful paragraphs, you thought that it was from ChatGPT. Am I that good? LOL!

It's literally the exact response he gives.
Original post by Anonymous
It's literally the exact response he gives.

Attachment not found

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending