The Student Room Group

Everybody leaves me

I don't think I'm a bad guy, people tell me I'm attractive, I'm funny, I'm kind and I'm interesting. I party a lot, go clubbing, have fun and I have no problem with getting matches on dating apps, going on dates or kissing or hooking up with girls in a club. The problem is that everyone eventually ghosts me. I have no friends, if I didn't message first I would never hang out with anyone.

I am so tired of meeting someone I like and then getting ghosted the next day, It makes me feel so worthless. I don't care about relationships at the moment, I just want friends and to feel like I belong and am part of a group but I feel like an outsider.
Original post by tacticalwater
I don't think I'm a bad guy, people tell me I'm attractive, I'm funny, I'm kind and I'm interesting. I party a lot, go clubbing, have fun and I have no problem with getting matches on dating apps, going on dates or kissing or hooking up with girls in a club. The problem is that everyone eventually ghosts me. I have no friends, if I didn't message first I would never hang out with anyone.

I am so tired of meeting someone I like and then getting ghosted the next day, It makes me feel so worthless. I don't care about relationships at the moment, I just want friends and to feel like I belong and am part of a group but I feel like an outsider.

Yeah, I get you. The way I used to describe it goes like this: everyone has a pyramid visualising their friendships, the ones on the bottom are like tertiary friends, the people you go up to when you have no one else to hang out with, they are nice to talk to but immediately when your secondary or primary friends are in picture, you ignore them. I always felt like the tertiary friend in everyones pyramid of friendships, you know? I’m sure that’s how you feel too and it’s an awful feeling. I’ve been surfing the internet to figure out how to make deeper connections with people and longer lasting friendships. This is what I’m going to try and maybe it’ll work for you too. Try be a bit more personal with people, open up to them a bit more. Friendships are really just sharing vulnerabilities to each other, if people feel they can be more open with you, they are less likely to ghost you i think. Try remembering what they tell you about themselves and bringing it in other conversations, that’ll show you care and remember about what they tell you about themselves. I’m sure you already know this but felt like mentioning it anyway.
Reply 2
you need to find proper people. people who acted like that werent your sincere friends..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending