The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Ual accommodation

hi so i’m a student from a household with low income and can’t afford a lot of the options listed by ual. what’s the chances i get my first choice accommodation if i apply on the first day accommodation applications open ? is it on a first come first served basis ? and would it be worth it to repeat listed choices in the top 5 choices thing ?
That's depends on if you're an international student or not. About deadlines for application, check on the website of Ual, it is written all there.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
(Original post by Anonymous)hi so i’m a student from a household with low income and can’t afford a lot of the options listed by ual. what’s the chances i get my first choice accommodation if i apply on the first day accommodation applications open ? is it on a first come first served basis ? and would it be worth it to repeat listed choices in the top 5 choices thing ?

literally same, im PRAYING i can get this one accomodation, hoping UAL is first come first server basis because im applying the minute applications open
Original post by Anonymous
(Original post by Anonymous)hi so i’m a student from a household with low income and can’t afford a lot of the options listed by ual. what’s the chances i get my first choice accommodation if i apply on the first day accommodation applications open ? is it on a first come first served basis ? and would it be worth it to repeat listed choices in the top 5 choices thing ?

literally same, im PRAYING i can get this one accomodation, hoping UAL is first come first server basis because im applying the minute applications open

do u have insta so we can chat ?
Original post by Anonymous
do u have insta so we can chat ?

yea, whats ur insta? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending