The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

University of leeds or university of bath

Which university is better for a MIM course . Please answer detailed and in specific manner . I would be extremely grateful .
Original post by am4611
Which university is better for a MIM course . Please answer detailed and in specific manner . I would be extremely grateful .

Sorry I'm not sure what MIM is? :colondollar: Could you be more detailed and specific please? :tongue:
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 2
Original post by 04mr17
sorry i'm not sure what mim is? :colondollar: could you be more detailed and specific please? :tongue:

masters in management. I have the offer from university of leeds and university of bath but unable to decide .
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by am4611
masters in management. I have the offer from university of leeds and university of bath but unable to decide .

Okie dokie,

Well, the two are both in very different places and different types of places. Leeds is a large city with a lot of things happening, things can make things overwhelming perhaps if you're unfamiliar with it. Bath is a spa town which is also a very expensive place, smaller and a very competitive place to live.

So if you're more drawn towards a Northern city or a South Western town, you may wish to consider that.

Beyond that, do you see much differences in the course content at either university? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest