The Student Room Group

Business a level coursework?

Hi, I want to self study A-level business in a year but don’t want to do coursework but have heard that some exam boards do have it? I’m not too sure but I think edexcel have coursework but aqa don’t? Does anyone know?
Original post by user.1357
Hi, I want to self study A-level business in a year but don’t want to do coursework but have heard that some exam boards do have it? I’m not too sure but I think edexcel have coursework but aqa don’t? Does anyone know?

Hi, I do AQA business and there is no coursework for me. I've personally not heard of edexcel business being coursework based unless its the BTEC. If you look at edexcel specification for business, they do 3 papers, the first 2 being worth 70% of your grade and 30% for the last paper so its purely exam based, no coursework.
Try take and look at which specification suits you better, edexcel usually is a bit more organised and has less theories but the way questions are asked is different to AQA
Original post by user.1357

I'm self studying edexcel Business this year and have my exams coming up. I recommed Edexcel because the main things you need to know are definitions and equations and make research points for Paper 3.

Quick Reply

Latest