The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Pre-university summer school at University of York

hi!! just checking, is anybody here attending the pre-uni summer school at uni of york for y12s? or if you have, what was it like? :smile:)
Original post by Anonymous
hi!! just checking, is anybody here attending the pre-uni summer school at uni of york for y12s? or if you have, what was it like? :smile:)

Hi there,

It's great to hear you're thinking of attending one of our Year 12 summer schools!

I'm a recent York graduate, so I'm afraid that I can't offer much insight on what the summer school is like, however, there is lots of information on this webpage about what you can expect, including session dates, a timetable, and accommodation.

I hope this helps - Hannah :smile:
University of York
York
Original post by University of York
Hi there,

It's great to hear you're thinking of attending one of our Year 12 summer schools!

I'm a recent York graduate, so I'm afraid that I can't offer much insight on what the summer school is like, however, there is lots of information on this webpage about what you can expect, including session dates, a tthank yimetable, and accommodation.

I hope this helps - Hannah :smile:

thank you! also I just want to ask, is it diverse at York? are there many international students? :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
thank you! also I just want to ask, is it diverse at York? are there many international students? :smile:

Hi!

Yes, every year we welcome students to our campus from all over the world. We currently have over 20,000 students studying at York from over 150 different countries, and the York community is really welcoming, friendly, and inclusive.

You can hear from some of our current international students and find out their reasons for choosing York, and also chat with our students to ask them your own questions about living and studying in York.

I hope this helps :smile:
Helen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending