The Student Room Group

Student Finance “Employment Status Form”

Hello,
I’m applying to student finance this year and as I hold pre-settle status the process is a bit different and I can’t apply online. I sent a paper form and my application was updated on the student finance website, it says the application is submitted. However, they require more information in order to prove my immigration status and I received an email where they asked me to complete an Employment Status Form “, they said the form was attached in the email but it wasn’t and I can’t find it online, I found one but is for postgraduate students. Has anyone filled in this paper form before ? Can someone tell me where I can find? Or what it looks like ?
Original post by i44444
Hello,
I’m applying to student finance this year and as I hold pre-settle status the process is a bit different and I can’t apply online. I sent a paper form and my application was updated on the student finance website, it says the application is submitted. However, they require more information in order to prove my immigration status and I received an email where they asked me to complete an Employment Status Form “, they said the form was attached in the email but it wasn’t and I can’t find it online, I found one but is for postgraduate students. Has anyone filled in this paper form before ? Can someone tell me where I can find? Or what it looks like ?

Hi there, We can request for the form to be resent for you, please call us on 0141 243 3570. Thanks, Angela
Hi @angela, I have the same problem. Can I have the form submitted to my email? - Is there any email address that I can request the form to me sent?

Thanks
Original post by MarcoPereira
Hi @angela, I have the same problem. Can I have the form submitted to my email? - Is there any email address that I can request the form to me sent?

Thanks

Hi Marco,

Can you please confirm the name of the form you need, is it also the Employment Status Form?

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 4
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, We can request for the form to be resent for you, please call us on 0141 243 3570. Thanks, Angela
Hi, I have the same problem, they sent me an e-mail saying that they attached the employment status forms but it’s not, and I’m outside the UK right now so when ever I call it says I can’t contact that number even though I’m still using my UK number. Is there anyway I can get the pdf vía e-mail without contacting them by phone? Thank you.
Original post by luvsalo
Hi, I have the same problem, they sent me an e-mail saying that they attached the employment status forms but it’s not, and I’m outside the UK right now so when ever I call it says I can’t contact that number even though I’m still using my UK number. Is there anyway I can get the pdf vía e-mail without contacting them by phone? Thank you.

Hi there,

If you contact us via the live chat in your account we'll be able to further assist you. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending