The Student Room Group

I love him

my ex boyfriend has a new girlfriend but I still have feelings for my ex yesterday I asked her if she really loved my ex she asked me why I said just because I want to know he's happy she then said
well he's obviously happier without you
I really love him what should I do
Original post by Anonymous
my ex boyfriend has a new girlfriend but I still have feelings for my ex yesterday I asked her if she really loved my ex she asked me why I said just because I want to know he's happy she then said

If you really love him, you should move on and let him be with her, where he can be happy. I'm sorry to say it, and I know it would be difficult for you. But what can you actually do other than this? 'Cause real lovers have to make such decisions for the welfare of others.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Anonymous

You cut all contact and stop stalking him on social media for 5 hours a day. That way your obsession will eventually fade.
You can't move on if you are still involving yourself with either of them. It's not your place to grill them about their feelings for one another.
Reply 4
First step to healing is to stop snooping what he’s doing and who he’s with. Focus on yourself. Love yourself the way you would love someone else. Pour that love you have for him to yourself. Treat yourself to a nice holiday, buy yourself something, do whatever for yourself. He’s not part of your life now.

Loss is a painful thing, but you have to accept it. Otherwise, you will get stuck in this feeling of heartbreak. Love is not lost but the shared life you have with him has. You can love him by wishing him the best and let him be happy. There was a reason you two broke up, it didn’t work out. Someone out there is best suited for you, let him be with someone who is suited for him.

If you truly love him, won’t you be happy he’s happy now wether it be with you or not? Unless he was such a terrible person. But how can you love someone who is terrible. Move on and find your own happiness.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending