The Student Room Group

Is it okay for my bf to send videos of other girls to his friends?

grue heure
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 1
Yes I think it's OK. It wouldn't bother me.

Men are exposed to half naked women everywhere in the media. It doesn't mean he's unfaithful. It doesn't mean he doesn't like/love you.

In fact that he told you shows he cares. If he didn't care he wouldn't tell you.

Homestly I would just laugh at the Tiktok and move on. It's not worth the stress.
Original post by Lady_Bee
Yes I think it's OK. It wouldn't bother me.

Men are exposed to half naked women everywhere in the media. It doesn't mean he's unfaithful. It doesn't mean he doesn't like/love you.

In fact that he told you shows he cares. If he didn't care he wouldn't tell you.

Homestly I would just laugh at the Tiktok and move on. It's not worth the stress.

He didn’t tell me. We were in the cinema and I saw him texting his guy friend on insta then I saw the post that he sent. Around 10 minutes later after he closed the app I asked for his phone and to make sure it was what I thought it was. Then I got upset. And he said it’s your fault because I opened his chat with his guy friend. I have his phone password and he has mine. I never asked for his password, and you never asked for mine we automatically have it. Maybe it’s bad timing but the day before I caught him in a lie. He said he was getting food with his dad. Long story short through a couple of people I found out he wasn’t with his dad. But I had no idea where he was. When I confronted him, he lied.
Reply 3
Original post by Gigi310
He didn’t tell me. We were in the cinema and I saw him texting his guy friend on insta then I saw the post that he sent. Around 10 minutes later after he closed the app I asked for his phone and to make sure it was what I thought it was. Then I got upset. And he said it’s your fault because I opened his chat with his guy friend. I have his phone password and he has mine. I never asked for his password, and you never asked for mine we automatically have it. Maybe it’s bad timing but the day before I caught him in a lie. He said he was getting food with his dad. Long story short through a couple of people I found out he wasn’t with his dad. But I had no idea where he was. When I confronted him, he lied.

yeah this guy is a red flag fr
I'm not understanding why this upsets you. He's not interacting with these women - just sharing media with friends. That's a very normal thing people do. Heck I've sent worse to my mates.
Reply 5
What kind of videos are they and what are they saying in text?
Yeh it’s fine
Reply 7
Original post by Gigi310

So there is a lack of trust because he lied and his looking at other girls on Instagram has exacerbated the problem.

The lie and the trust issues are really to blame then, right?

If he has been caught in a lie you need to talk about it. Be prepared to walk away if he starts blaming it on you. You didn't make him lie.

I promise you long term you do not want to be with a liar.

And sometimes, when they can see that you are prepared to walk away, it can be the shove they need to talk.

Good luck, let us know how you get on.
Original post by xox416
What kind of videos are they and what are they saying in text?

No text just seduction. That video specifically was a girl in her underwear then she flipped on her bed showing her ass cheeks
So there is a lack of trust because he lied and his looking at other girls on Instagram has exacerbated the problem.

The lie and the trust issues are really to blame then, right?

If he has been caught in a lie you need to talk about it. Be prepared to walk away if he starts blaming it on you. You didn't make him lie.

I promise you long term you do not want to be with a liar.

And sometimes, when they can see that you are prepared to walk away, it can be the shove they need to talk.

Good luck, let us know how you get on.

We just spoke. So basically he’s been putting up a wall since the lie and today he told me it’s because he was embarrassed. He says he doesn’t want to lose me but he thinks I’m pressuring him a lot because I keep on wanting to talk about it and that I’m nagging on him to gain my trust back. The reason I kept on talking about it was because I felt something was wrong with his story and I was right. He says the reason he lied was because he needed to be alone and he felt like he was suffocating when I caught him he told me that he went to his old house to sit and was just thinking. I kept on pressuring him about the story until he told me that he passed by this café, thinking his friends were there, but they were not. I told him that because I felt something was wrong. It’s why I kept on talking about it and it’s why he kept on feeling pressured. If he had just been honest, this wouldn’t have happened. It’s the first time he’s ever lied. (That I’ve know of ). We’ve been together for two years, so I’m not is easily going to give up and I have to fight through it.
Reply 10
i think you guys should have a proper talk about it. maybe try and understand it from his pov and he can understand yours. this doesn't seem like something that should break you two up if youve been together for 2 years.
Reply 11
Original post by Gigi310
We just spoke. So basically he’s been putting up a wall since the lie and today he told me it’s because he was embarrassed. He says he doesn’t want to lose me but he thinks I’m pressuring him a lot because I keep on wanting to talk about it and that I’m nagging on him to gain my trust back. The reason I kept on talking about it was because I felt something was wrong with his story and I was right. He says the reason he lied was because he needed to be alone and he felt like he was suffocating when I caught him he told me that he went to his old house to sit and was just thinking. I kept on pressuring him about the story until he told me that he passed by this café, thinking his friends were there, but they were not. I told him that because I felt something was wrong. It’s why I kept on talking about it and it’s why he kept on feeling pressured. If he had just been honest, this wouldn’t have happened. It’s the first time he’s ever lied. (That I’ve know of ). We’ve been together for two years, so I’m not is easily going to give up and I have to fight through it.

Sounds like you had a good talk. He felt embarrassed that's understandable.
Are you all made up now?
Reply 12
Original post by Gigi310
No text just seduction. That video specifically was a girl in her underwear then she flipped on her bed showing her ass cheeks

Yeah it's weird to share that with his friend and perverted....

Guys share pics of nice cars to eachother ...but sharing a woman's body, something is just off about that.
(edited 12 months ago)
Sounds like you had a good talk. He felt embarrassed that's understandable.
Are you all made up now?

It’s going to take time. But he’s trying to gain my trust back and I’m trying to be open about giving him my trust. But it’s gonna be hard for me because I had a traumatic childhood and I didn’t have a stable father present. So u can say I have trust issues. But we r gonna fight

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending