The Student Room Group

gcse aqa french

any tips for reading and listening in french, they're bringing my grade down (esp listening)
Original post by vvsbogeys
any tips for reading and listening in french, they're bringing my grade down (esp listening)

honestly just practicing them using past papers - those two are always the hardest two in languages but if you can bang out writing and speaking then you can make up for it - i only got 50% on the listening paper and about 60% on the reading but got nearly full marks on speaking and writing and got an 8 so just practice tbh hope that helps
Reply 2
bless

Original post by thomasmclaren
honestly just practicing them using past papers - those two are always the hardest two in languages but if you can bang out writing and speaking then you can make up for it - i only got 50% on the listening paper and about 60% on the reading but got nearly full marks on speaking and writing and got an 8 so just practice tbh hope that helps
Reply 3
Original post by vvsbogeys

try listening to french podcast/music to get urself used to the speed and stuff. also read your local news in french instead of english

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending