The Student Room Group

Still saying I have actions to complete???

I have uploaded evidence and it says received, but it’s still saying I need to provide the evidence and I got a text saying this too? I’ve sent evidence of everything already around 3 weeks ago?
Original post by EmilySmith26.
I have uploaded evidence and it says received, but it’s still saying I need to provide the evidence and I got a text saying this too? I’ve sent evidence of everything already around 3 weeks ago?

Hi Emily,

Can you confirm what evidence you sent to us? Do you have any dependents?

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi Emily,

Can you confirm what evidence you sent to us? Do you have any dependents?

Thanks,
Claire

Thank you for the reply,

Yes I have dependents. I have sent a Picture of their passport for each child. My marriage certificate. And proof of child benefit. It says received when I click on the link to the evidence but still says in red need to send evidence?
Thank you for the reply,

Yes I have dependents. I have sent a Picture of their passport for each child. My marriage certificate. And proof of child benefit. It says received when I click on the link to the evidence but still says in red need to send evidence?

Once received, this type of evidence is currently taking 23 working days to process. It will show outstanding till its been processed.

Thanks
Claire
Reply 4
Thank you. I was worried as I had an email saying I still had evidence to upload. Can I ask how long it takes to find out entitlement one the evidence has been confirmed?
Thank you. I was worried as I had an email saying I still had evidence to upload. Can I ask how long it takes to find out entitlement one the evidence has been confirmed?

Hi there, once it has been processed the team will be in contact with you. You can view the estimated date for this to be reviewed on your online account under the application tracker. You can find out how to view this here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a4p4IP1lzo
Thanks, Karen

Hi Emily,

Once its processed, it will update in 24 hours via your account and you'll be able to see your entitlement letter and your awarded funding.

Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending