The Student Room Group

SFE payment appearing as blocked

My account is showing that i still have actions to complete. It says i need to submit my bank details despite me doing this upwards of 5 times. It says that the payment is blocked and I cannot be paid presumably because of this. I called SFE and they said that nothing was flagged on the system and I again submit my details directly over the phone, however it still shows that I need to update my bank details and the payment is blocked. Should I be concerned or should I take their word that it is fine?
Original post by reeceb101
My account is showing that i still have actions to complete. It says i need to submit my bank details despite me doing this upwards of 5 times. It says that the payment is blocked and I cannot be paid presumably because of this. I called SFE and they said that nothing was flagged on the system and I again submit my details directly over the phone, however it still shows that I need to update my bank details and the payment is blocked. Should I be concerned or should I take their word that it is fine?

Hi Reece,

Is this the first year that you have applied for funding? If so, can you confirm when your application was approved?

Thanks, Clare
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Clare
Hi Reece,

Is this the first year that you have applied for funding? If so, can you confirm when your application was approved?

Thanks, Clare

Yes, this is my first year applying. It was approved on 12th July.
Yes, this is my first year applying. It was approved on 12th July.

Hi Reece,

Thank you for confirming. When did you provide your National Insurance Number? Did you update anything else on your application recently other than your bank details?

Thanks, Clare
Reply 4
Original post by SFE Clare
Hi Reece,

Thank you for confirming. When did you provide your National Insurance Number? Did you update anything else on your application recently other than your bank details?

Thanks, Clare

I can't specifically remember but I would assume i provided that during the application process as I have not been asked for it since. The bank details that i have provided have been the same since I first applied, yet it keeps asking me to submit my bank details regardless.
I can't specifically remember but I would assume i provided that during the application process as I have not been asked for it since. The bank details that i have provided have been the same since I first applied, yet it keeps asking me to submit my bank details regardless.

If you're able to contact us via the live chat in your account or on 0300 100 0607 we'll look into this and help you get this resolved. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending