The Student Room Group

Student Finance/Maintenance Loan

I had applied to start a undergraduate degree at the Open University last October. I hadn't completed my student finance application and due to health reasons i was unable to start the course.
I found another course that I started in on the 3rd Of February.
I filled in the change of course form download from student finance and sent it along with my ID, Bank Details, National Insurance Number, DSA Application and Medical Evidence.
Today, i checked my Student Finance Account and it now states that my tuition loan has been approved and that they have all the evidence etc that's needed. It shows the payment schedule for the tuition loan also.
However, It has not changed the course? And it is saying zero for the maintenance loan? Is this likely to be updated or should i call? I know I'm entitled to the maintenance loan so curious as to why its not showing an amount.
Hi lee2012uk,

When did you send us the change of circumstances form? Did you upload it through your online account or post it?

Thanks,
Calum
Reply 2
Original post by Calum SLC
Hi lee2012uk,

When did you send us the change of circumstances form? Did you upload it through your online account or post it?

Thanks,
Calum
Hi Calum,
Posted a few weeks back, had email to say it was received. Then checked account and it now says tuition loan approved, all actions completed, now confirming all details. Then it shows the first payment to the university is on the 28th Feb and so on. but when i click on the "entitlement summary" its not showing anything for the maintenance loan. And its still showing the old course.
Original post by lee2012uk
Hi Calum,
Posted a few weeks back, had email to say it was received. Then checked account and it now says tuition loan approved, all actions completed, now confirming all details. Then it shows the first payment to the university is on the 28th Feb and so on. but when i click on the "entitlement summary" its not showing anything for the maintenance loan. And its still showing the old course.
Hi there,

If you want to contact us via 0300 100 0607 or the live chat in your account we can look into this for you and further assist. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending