The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Ranmoor / Endcliffe accomodation availability

Hi, I am looking to book student accomodation for ranmoor / endcliffe. A friend of mine said he checked today and there was no availability for standard or en suite rooms. I’m still waiting the 48h timer to be able to apply. I read elsewhere that the accommodation is released in waves. Does this mean it is likely I will still be able to get a room there if I keep checking and am proactive. Also, is there rough timings when the next waves are released if it is done in that way.

Many thanks
Reply 1
oh god that doesn't sound ideal... i hope you're right about the accommodation opening up in waves!

by any chance do you know how it works for accommodation if you've got sheffield as your insurance choice not firm??
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
Original post by student3547
oh god that doesn't sound ideal... i hope you're right about the accommodation opening up in waves!

by any chance do you know how it works for accommodation if you've got sheffield as your insurance choice not firm??

Om results day if you don't get your first offer you will get an email on that day or day after with an account and you get to pick the sort of room e.g. ensuit and if you want endcliffe or ranmoor bur don't get to pick the specific flat and then you will get one of the rooms that people with firm offers but didn't meet their requirements
Reply 3
Original post by Sedwards1923
Hi, I am looking to book student accomodation for ranmoor / endcliffe. A friend of mine said he checked today and there was no availability for standard or en suite rooms. I’m still waiting the 48h timer to be able to apply. I read elsewhere that the accommodation is released in waves. Does this mean it is likely I will still be able to get a room there if I keep checking and am proactive. Also, is there rough timings when the next waves are released if it is done in that way.

Many thanks

Yes,
It's released in waves but the accommodation has been open since March so there is still some left in endcliffe and Ranmoor but not many flats

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending