The Student Room Group

only have 13 days til psych paper 1 and im not ready. HELP

I want to get an A* in psychology alevel (aqa). In my pre-mocks (yr12) and my mocks in dec 2022 i have gotten Bs (nearly an A). I know the main reason for this is time pressure (not being able to finish) and not knowing the content in enough depth. at the moment i have nearly finished learning all the content in enough depth, but i just wanted to ask if anyone out there who is doing psych alevel rn or has already done it thinks i could be able to get that A* and if you have any advice on what i should do in the next 13 days.

Any answers would be very much appreciated! :smile:
Original post by marv-ooo
I want to get an A* in psychology alevel (aqa). In my pre-mocks (yr12) and my mocks in dec 2022 i have gotten Bs (nearly an A). I know the main reason for this is time pressure (not being able to finish) and not knowing the content in enough depth. at the moment i have nearly finished learning all the content in enough depth, but i just wanted to ask if anyone out there who is doing psych alevel rn or has already done it thinks i could be able to get that A* and if you have any advice on what i should do in the next 13 days.

Any answers would be very much appreciated! :smile:

Past paper questions, past papers, just keep doing them. Eventually you'll learn something

Quick Reply

Latest